Integrative Healthcare - Elizabeth Markovich, DNP and Associates
- We listen and work with you on your goals for your health.
- We believe you have the right to be informed and involved in your health decisions.
- We strive to stay informed of alternative and natural therapies that are a reasonable choice.
- We provide primary care for adults and children over 12 years old, general medical and wellness care, including prescriptions, as needed.
- We can also provide consultation for younger children in some cases, please ask.
- Elizabeth is experienced with prescribing natural hormone replacement, and takes a holistic approach to fatigue, arthritis, chronic digestive problems, and chronic infections.
- Using Functional Medicine - a science-based approach - she finds and treats the underlying cause of illness through testing and individually tailored therapies.
- We also utilize hormone pellet therapy, advanced Bioimpedance for body composition, Prolotherapy for healing chronic joint pain, HeartMath training for stress reduction, and use the Alpha-Stim device for pain and anxiety.
- We accept insurance - see "Patient Resources" for details. No insurance? We offer a 30% Out of Pocket discount.
Elizabeth is a certified practitioner with the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFMCP). More about functional medicine can be found at the Institute for Functional Medicine.
Our portal is available for filling out paperwork, requesting appointments, looking at records, and sending us questions and information in a secure and confidential manner. Please contact us on how to join!